Story-Telling for Executives
But good story-telling requires people from across the business to work together. And even experienced leaders can lack the practical knowledge they need to discover, develop and deliver stories they can use in a variety of situations throughout their organisation, from strategy through to marketing.
Our Afternoon Story-telling Workshop fills the story-telling knowledge gap. It gives you the opportunity to learn and practice how to unearth stories in your company, make them fit for public consumption and inspire others to tell and re-tell them in a variety of situations throughout your organisation.
• Discover stories you can use
• Develop stories that speak to a wide audience
• Deliver stories throughout your organisation
- Microsoft Office for your PC
Duis nec ipsum vel elit semper scelerisque sit amet sit amet augue. In semper massa id rhoncus porta. Proin quis leo et ligula gravida pulvinar ut eu justo. Nam blandit sed nulla finibus bibendum.
- Office training for your Mac
Sed pretium elit massa, in ultrices nibh bibendum vel. Nulla pellentesque rutrum velit, quis tempus ligula dictum nec. Proin non ante interdum, porta libero ut, fermentum enim.
- Office for iPad training
Nam at mauris sit amet metus pretium ullamcorper eget finibus libero. Nam placerat libero et fermentum dapibus. Donec et neque augue. Curabitur mollis, sapien id iaculis condimentum, felis orci bibendum diam, eget maximus leo dui sed urna.
• Why story-telling starts with story-listening
• What it means to be a story archaeologist
• Where you can find stories in your business
• How to develop stories into meaningful, persuasive narratives
• How best to communicate your stories
• How to use storytelling as a leader in your company
• How to build a story outline for your brand or company